Ultimately the question of code compliance is a local matter. A municipality may have its own specific requirements. Local building inspectors and code compliance officers often have different interpretations of the International Residential Code (IRC), International Building Code (IBC), or the older ICBO, CABO or SBCCI codes.

***It is the customer's responsibility to consult with the local building inspector or code compliance officer for information with respect to local code requirements. ***

To contact us in the U.S. use our Contact Form, or you can reach us at:

PHONE: Toll Free Phone 877-631-1955 / Local 770-683-9190

FAX: Toll Free Fax 877-631-1956